How it works
The sentiment of a news post is determined by a machine learning engine. When the website aggregates news from a website (e.g. Investing.com) it captures all the news titles and classifies them as either positive, neutral, or negative (based on previous training). The engine is specifically trained on Litecoin and cryptocurrency news.
Sentiment is currently only shown when you opted in (at the bottom of this page), this is because the engine isn't too clever yet. The engine is being trained as news comes in so it will become smarter over time. In the future sentiment will be shown by default.
|Current engine knowledge|
Below you can find some examples of titles and their sentiment. Please keep in mind the statistics above, and the fact that the engine is like a baby—some labels may be incorrect. You can refresh the page to get different titles.
Positive (beta) (determined by engine)
- The LITtlE Coin That Could (...and eth in its shadow)
- The subreddit's growth mirrors litecoin's
- Litecoin is in Demand Again!
Neutral (beta) (determined by engine)
- I've officially made twice as much money from Litecoin than from Bitcoin
- Bitcoin 2X Hard Fork cancelled???
- Can't LTC advantages over BTC be diminished thru BTC forks?
Negative (beta) (determined by engine)
- Just Curious Who Among Us Is Hoping Their Litecoin Earnings Can Help Them Pay Off Their Student Loans?
- What makes a LTC so restful to people is that it doesn't have any doubt - it is sure to get where it is going, and it doesn't want to go anywhere else.
- Any regulating body for trades that happen in error?
You can optionally enable sentiments by clicking the button below, but keep in mind that some news could have been labeled incorrectly.
Consider a small donation if you enjoy visiting the website. Your donation allows me to keep adding new features. Any amount helps!