How it works
The sentiment of a news post is determined by a machine learning engine. When the website aggregates news from a website (e.g. Investing.com) it captures all the news titles and classifies them as either positive, neutral, or negative (based on previous training). The engine is specifically trained on Litecoin and cryptocurrency news.
Sentiment is currently only shown when you opted in (at the bottom of this page), this is because the engine isn't too clever yet. The engine is being trained as news comes in so it will become smarter over time. In the future sentiment will be shown by default.
|Current engine knowledge|
Below you can find some examples of titles and their sentiment. Please keep in mind the statistics above, and the fact that the engine is like a baby—some labels may be incorrect. You can refresh the page to get different titles.
Positive (beta) (determined by engine)
- Viacoin Developers Complete Atomic Swap With Litecoin
- I can not get in_peers above 0, out peers 8
- Cryptogirl coming to Litecoin near you
Neutral (beta) (determined by engine)
- Exchange question
- $1 Million Worth of Ethereum Phished from Bee Token Investors
- Coinbase Launches a PayPal Like Plug-in For Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin
Negative (beta) (determined by engine)
- Buy before 6:00 when bitcoin futures are issued?
- LTCUSD: targeting FIBO 1.27-1.618
- Everytime I doubted LTC it left me in the dust...
You can optionally enable sentiments by clicking the button below, but keep in mind that some news could have been labeled incorrectly.
There will be at most 21 million bitcoins in existence. There isn't even enough BTC to go around for EVERY milliona… https://t.co/bemstiqSeg